FAQ / ENQUIRY / HELP
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Please refer to Exchanges & Refunds 2.1
DO YOU MAKE WOMENS AND MENS SUITS?
For all suiting enquiries please email us email@example.com
CAN I RETURN A SALE ITEM?
No Refunds or Exchanges on sale items unless deemed by law.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS ONCE MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
Once your order has been dispatched your delivery details cannot be changed.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES OR LOCKERS?
We do not deliver to P.O. boxes or Lockers.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes; please refer to International Deliveries 1.3
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard & AMEX; please refer to Payments 2.2
I AM UNSURE ABOUT SIZING
Click here to see sizing chart
CUSTOMER CARE / PRODUCT ENQUIRIES
(61+3) 9682 2201
DELIVERY OF GOODS 1.1
• Clients are able to track their parcel with their Australia Post tracking number. Cubec does not take responsibility for parcels that may get lost or damaged.
• An email confirmation will be sent to you once an order has been dispatched. Cubec aims to dispatch your order as soon as possible.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERIES 1.2
• Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Deliveries may take between 2-5 working days.
• Goods delivered within Australia will include trackable delivery and will require a signature upon receiving parcel.
• We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes OR Lockers.
• Our Parcels require a signature upon delivery to an attended physical address between 9am and 5pm.
• Please make sure to provide a correct delivery address and include a business name if applicable.
• A contact number must be provided.
• In the case of an address not being attended the goods will not be left behind. The Parcel/goods will be taken to the nearest Post Office for collection and a delivery card may be left behind in order for you to collect your parcel where a signature and ID may be required.
• We dispatch Monday – Friday excluding Public Holidays.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES 1.3
All deliveries outside of Australia will incur a flat fee of $35 AUD; parcels will be registered and will require a signature upon delivery.
• Clients in New Zealand will incur a fee of $25 AUD; parcels will be registered and will require a signature upon delivery.
• Deliveries outside Australia may vary in delivery times and may take up to 14 working days.
• All international orders will be paid in Australian Dollars (AUD)
• Cubec delivers internationally with Australia Post; parcels will be registered and will require a signature upon delivery. If no person is at the designated delivery address a card may be left behind.
• Cubec does not deliver to P.O. Boxes OR Lockers
• As per Australian Regulations goods will be declared as commercial merchandise excluding GST and will not be marked as a “gift” with the full value disclosed.
• All international purchases will be exempt from Australian GST (10%).
• Please be aware, any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If you require further information about your country’s taxes and duties please contact your local customs office directly.
QUALITY CONTROL 1.4
• Cubec will check all products thoroughly for any possible flaws or defects and will make sure the colour and sizes are correct before shipping.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS 2.0
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS 2.1
• Should you wish to exchange or return your order, you will need within 7 days of receiving the goods to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your request. Please specify the preferred product if exchanging
• A return authorization number (RA#) will be provided via email for you to fill out on your returns form and to be included with your returned product.
• No Refunds or Exchanges on sale or promotional items unless deemed by law. Refunds can only be issued for full priced items purchased online.
• Any goods being returned for an exchange or refund must have a completed returns/exchange form that is provided in the original parcel and must include the original purchase receipt.
• All returns and exchanges must be posted to the below address.
ATT: CUSTOMER CARE/RETURNS
GPO BOX 993, Melbourne, 3001, Vic, Australia
• Couriers do not deliver to a GPO address; please use your local postal service. All parcels sent back must be by registered post, a tracking number is required.
• You will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for goods you are returning and a self-addressed registered postal bag must be included with all exchanges as a tracking number is required.
• All returns and exchanges must include original packaging; the garment/s must be in original condition with tags attached. The garment/s must not have been worn, damaged, altered, washed, soiled and must be free of makeup, deodorant and perfume.
• Please allow up to 2 weeks upon Cubec receiving the returned goods to be appropriately approved and processed. Once a return is successfully processed you will be allocated with your preferred product or a refund.
• If your returned garment/s has not been approved for an exchange or refund you will be contacted by head office.
• Garments that have been worn, damaged, altered, washed or soiled will be deemed as faulty and not valid for a refund or exchange.
• If you wish to follow up on the status of your exchange you may email us at; email@example.com
• No refunds or exchanges applicable for special orders unless deemed by law.
• Clients can make payments through PayPal, Debit Master, AMEX and Visa Card. All transactions go through Secure PAY.